|Environment & Health||ISSN: 2077-7477 eISSN: 2077-7485
No: 3 (88) - September, 2018 - Pages: 40-44
To the issue on the hygienic safety of modern motor filling stations by the level of their impact on the environment
Mohylnyi S.M.1, Makhniuk V.M.1, Zorina O.V.1, Gorval A.K.1
1 State Institution "O.M. Marz³eiev Institute for Public Health of the NAMSU"
Objective: We studied the hygienic issues of the safety of modern motor filling stations (MFS) and developed the measures for the minimization of the hazardous impact of their functioning on the environment of residential areas.
Methods: We applied the method of expert assessment, method of sanitary-and-epidemiological examination, sanitary-and-hygienic, analytical, sanitary-and-statistical ones.
Results: Results of the complex investigations on the hygienic safety of modern MFS of small and middle power by the level of their impact on the contamination of the environment are presented in the article.
Conclusions: Normative sanitary-and-protective zone of 50 m is sufficient for motor filling station of small and middle power by the criteria: exist of modern motor park; exist of modern equipment with fire-preventive technologies; adherence to the concentrations of the pollutants and levels of hazardous factors not exceeding their hygienic standards on the external boundaries of sanitary-and-protective zones near residential building; level of the supply with sanitary-and hygienic conditions for the labour of MFS workers and consumers; improvement and planting of greeneries of MFS territories; organization of entry and exit groups at the MFS territories taking into account sanitary gaps; implementation of the measures for the prevention of psychogenic load on the residents of the adjoining building.
hygienic safety, modern motor filling stations, environmental contamination, sanitary-and-protective zone.
1. Ivasenko V.Ì. Vdoskonalennia metodiv ta zasobiv vymiriuvannia konzentratsii shkidlyvykh rechovyn u vykydakh avtozapravnykh stantsii : avtoref. dys. … kand. tekhn. nauk [Improvement of the Methods and Means for the Measurement of the Concentrations of Hazardous Substances in the Emissions of Motor Filling Stations: Thesis Abs. Cand. Techn. Sci.]. Kyiv ; 2016 : 21 p. (in Ukrainian).
3. Mohylnyi S.Ì., Ìàkhniuk V.Ì., Chernychenko ².Î. and Lytvychenko Î.Ì. Dovkillia ta zdorovia. 2017 ; 2 (82) : 35-38.
4. Derzhavni sanitarni pravyla planuvannia ta zabudovy naselenykh punktiv : DSP ¹173-96 [State Sanitary Rules for Planning and Building od the Settlements : DSP ¹173-96]. In : Zbirnyk vazhlyvykh ofitsiinykh materialiv z sanitarnykh I protyepidemichnykh pytan [Collection of the Important Official Materials on Sanitary and Antiepidemic Issues]. 1996; 5 (1) : 8-93 (in Ukrainian).
5. Mistobuduvannia. Planuvannia ta zabudova miskykh I silskykh poselen : SBS 360-92** . [Town Planning. Planning and Building of Urban and Rural Settlements : DBN 360-92**]. Êyiv : Ukrarkhbudinform ; 2002 : 92 p. (in Ukrainian).
6. Mohylnyi S.Ì. Planuvalni rishennia obiektiv infrastruktury avtomobilnykh dorih (na prykladi avtozapravnykh stantsii) [Planning Solutions of the Objects of the Infrastructure of Motor Ways ( Example of Motor Filling Stations]. In : Aktualni pytannia hihiieny ta ekolohichnoi bezpeky Ukrainy (trynadtsiati marzieievski chytannia) : zb. tez konf. [Actual Issues of Hygiene and Ecological Safety of Ukraine (The Thirteenth Marzeiev’s Reading) : Conf. Abstract Collection]. Êyiv ; 2017 ; 17 : 46-48 (in Ukrainian).
7. Otsinka ryzyku dlianaselennia vid zabrudnennia atmosfernoho povitria : metod. rekomendatsii MR 2.2.12-142-2007 [Assessment of the Risk for the Health of the Population from Ambient Air Pollution : Method. Recommendations ÌR 2.2.12-142-2007]. Êyiv : Ministry of Health of Ukraine ; 2007 : 28 p. (in Ukrainian).